REVISED 2011 & 2012:
**YOU NEED AT LEAST $20 IN ACCUMULATED PRIZES TO BE PAID**
We are often asked how we pay prizes and so this page has been put together to answer these questions.
Our main mission is to pay everything as soon as we physically are able to - this is something we have stuck to from Day 1.
We aim to pay contest prizes within 20 days BUT we often pay much quicker. Sometimes however, it is not possible for us always to keep within the target (this is often towards the end of the month when our accounts for paying prizes have been all used.
In order to ensure that the members who are depositing at casinos they have signed up to via our banners (this is how we make the contest money), we always pay them before other 'no deposit' prizes.
The following is a guide of how we prioritise payments, however it also depends on other factors including:-
- Daily Transaction limits (number of transactions and values of transactions)
- Which accounts have had funds paid in by the casinos we advertise (we get money paid into different accounts so that we can then pay contest winnings via the different payment methods).
- Funds available at the time of paying.
1. VIP Redeems are paid first (because players have deposited and played and already earned these rewards).
2. TOURNEY (NOT Free Poker Tournaments) prizes are paid next (because players have to deposit to take part in these).
3. All other prizes are paid in date order.
"Why did so and so get paid before me because you said this... ".... ?
Sometimes it looks like we've paid someone before we should have paid you but this is most often because of one of the following reasons:-
- They have a different payment method and we only had funds to pay from that account - as soon as we have money in the account for your method it will be paid.
- Sometimes if they are the same method, perhaps their prize was lower. Say we only had $30 left in our account but two prizes (one of $30 and one of $50), we would pay the $30 even if it was later because this always ensures we are paying everything as soon as we can.
If there is a long delay for some reason- you will see a post about it- BUT,
IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS- PM PlayinCrush or OrangeCrush
Or - as a last resort only, you can ask Geno, PM CrushAdmin