----------------------------------- PokerGuru 14.06.2009, 15:23 6 - 14 DAILY THOUGHT ----------------------------------- This will be short, PCers, because we just lost power again and I am operating on battery. A room without books is like a body without a soul. ..........Marcus Cicero If we encounter a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what he reads. .........Ralph Waldo Emerson Literature is my Utopia. ...............Helen Keller ----------------------------------- valeria 14.06.2009, 17:24 ----------------------------------- I love all three of those quotes!! So true on so many levels. ----------------------------------- broxi 14.06.2009, 23:24 ----------------------------------- great quotes....im guessing the point of it is that we should all read more lol....got to admit i used to read a lot but never do now ----------------------------------- char1984 15.06.2009, 03:08 ----------------------------------- :D :D wow I use to read every day but havent in so long but do I ever remember(as it was yesterday) Hellen Keller and when I tutored reading I would love to read that story.I couldnt believe my granddaughter is a first grader with 5th grade reading level and just amazes me and for her birthday she wanted a chapter book in which in a few days read 200 pages.she was so cute as she said oh never mind nana it is 10 dollars and I told her reading is well worth 10 dollars... ----------------------------------- cocakolakid 15.06.2009, 16:34 ----------------------------------- I don't think I've ever read a book...at the most a page here and there... is that why when I knock on my head...it sounds hollow?