----------------------------------- PokerGuru 13.03.2009, 06:01 9th Poker DAILY WISDOM ----------------------------------- According to a study conducted with regular poker players, by a statistics class at a leading university, poker players remember 85 percent of their losing games, but only 15 percent of their winning games. The study was repeated the following year with a different group of regular players .... and the results were exactly the same! Therefore, chances are you are much better than you think you are! ----------------------------------- crzynana2001 13.03.2009, 10:40 ----------------------------------- What an up-lifting thought, guru! ----------------------------------- broxi 13.03.2009, 15:44 ----------------------------------- very good point guru and oh so true ----------------------------------- Bower50 13.03.2009, 16:17 ----------------------------------- For sure Guru.Those bad beats are hard to forget. ----------------------------------- mamaw618 14.03.2009, 10:15 ----------------------------------- guru, you are so right ...hard to forget some of the heartbreakers!!!! think it keeps me on my toes though. ty....[[[hugs]]] marlene ----------------------------------- valeria 14.03.2009, 22:06 ----------------------------------- My problem on owies is to rethink and rethink how I could have played it differently on what I considered a sure win but wasn't lol The hard ones are the ones the river kills your fabulous hand. ----------------------------------- paulajardine 03.04.2009, 00:48 ----------------------------------- In this case I would say it is better to remember the losing games because when you lose, then you can also learn, and continuing to learn is the key.