Poker Crush Forums

POKERGURU PRESENTS (Archive) - Play-by-Play on Our Dolphin Trainers!

PokerGuru - 13.06.2009, 10:40
Post subject: Play-by-Play on Our Dolphin Trainers!
Hello PCers __

While we seem to be having a lull in the storms, I couldn't help but take a peek at our Featured Dolphin Trainers in the Arcades.

I know it is still early, but ..... here is how the leaders stand as of tonight and $30 could be riding on any one of these -- or on someone not even in the race yet!

Sunspun has a good solid lead, but The Kid is looking threatening, racing hard to catch her!

Rainbow is holding on to third place with a fury, saving back what kind of energy for the final lap!

Kaylee and Bower are in a dead heat for fourth, with Ojisplayin only one length behind them!

Char is briging up the dolphin's tail, but you you know how unpredictable this gal can be!

Does anybody besides me think they could still jump into gear and race those dolphins thru the hoops to finish first?????

Have fun, you scuba people! Just don't get any ideas about running any people thru any hoops! Unless, of course, they are the non-PCers at the tables!

Your Guru

rainbow1 - 13.06.2009, 10:52
Post subject:
WOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
char1984 - 14.06.2009, 05:36
Post subject:
Laughing Laughing LOL I hope I got out of the rear end to at least the waist lol....
PokerGuru - 14.06.2009, 14:55
Post subject:
LMBO, Char!
sunspun - 15.06.2009, 19:13
Post subject:
u can't catch me!...

(I hope!)

sunspun Razz