Poker Crush Forums

Poker Guru Lessons (archive) - 10th Poker DAILY WISDOM

PokerGuru - 16.03.2009, 20:27
Post subject: 10th Poker DAILY WISDOM
Just as in any other sport, in which the players can never stop training ......poker players can never stop training and learning.

The moment a poker player stops being a scholar of the game, his statistics start a downward spiral.

crzynana2001 - 16.03.2009, 22:10
Post subject:
or to put it in a phrase beloved by my father, of both brain works and muscles.....................................USE IT OR LOSE IT
broxi - 24.03.2009, 21:59
Post subject:
very true guru...as you said ....if anyone thinks they know it all and are as good as they can be then they are asking for trouble as theirs always room for improvement in most things you do...and if i was good enough to play for serious money then i know at the very least id try to learn everything i could about my possible opponents
ojisplayin - 25.03.2009, 17:08
Post subject:
I agree, Over-Confidence is a sure way to go "out" way before the Final Table Play. Smile
paulajardine - 03.04.2009, 00:45
Post subject:
I agree with this very much. Never stop learning and training. They more you learn and train, the better your game will be. I like to think that confidence if a good trait if used correctly. You can be confident without being cocky. When you mix the two up, then you are in trouble. Also, even the best players who are confident still have a lot of room to learn, and if you realize that, you got 'er made lol Smile
PokerGuru - 03.04.2009, 00:49
Post subject:
Truer words were never spoken, you guys!