----------------------------------- ojisplayin 04.02.2010, 17:17 SAT FEB 6th Free Poker Tournament WOOHOO!! 2pm Est ----------------------------------- What? $30 cash prize and play with the best members around! Serious FUN! When? 2 PM Est (After CC Chat) to get 1 of only 10 seats- Come Early! :) :) Where? Here in our forum at Poker Crush! Look to the far right of "What's this new line?" above and click on PLAY FREE POKER ----------------------------------- msfilly 04.02.2010, 17:18 ----------------------------------- I'm in if I can get in whoohoo see you all there ----------------------------------- MsChikaBoom 05.02.2010, 11:08 ----------------------------------- PlayinCrush, I'd like to occupy one of those ten seats !!! This will be my first time playing at Poker Crush. And I'm definitely looking forward to it !!! So will I automaticly get one of those ten seats because I posted this message ? Or is it gonna be like trying to get concert tickets, where I'll have to wait in line to try and get in ? The one thing I know for sure, is that on Saturday after Bingo Chat (morning session?) is over, I'm headed straight over here and clicking on "Play Free Poker". Thank You, MsChikaBoom I hope I'll get to play. ----------------------------------- ojisplayin 05.02.2010, 12:10 ----------------------------------- (((((Cindy)))) WooHoo!!! :D :D Would love to have you come play!! Bower50 runs them, but I do know there is no way to save a seat. So, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, lol don't walk! :P :P P.S. Maybe even have Poker Crush open at the same time as CC- just to make sure...... Hugs, Patti and GLGL sweets! ----------------------------------- Bower50 05.02.2010, 17:39 ----------------------------------- Yes Cindy.First 10 at table play.We've had several arrive too late.Very disappointing.If we have 10 sitting before scheduled time the game will start. ----------------------------------- msfilly 05.02.2010, 21:16 ----------------------------------- LOL yes its an absolute free for all trying to one of those coveted seats good luck ----------------------------------- Bower50 06.02.2010, 17:37 ----------------------------------- 1 1/2 hours to game time.Cya there. ----------------------------------- shortstuff 06.02.2010, 19:24 ----------------------------------- I am really disappointed :(... They have a chat board in the poker room and nobody bother to read or to adhere! Wasted time ----------------------------------- josie46 06.02.2010, 19:28 ----------------------------------- hi i rebooted and finally got out of room and log back in and game cancelled , so i tried, ty jo23 ----------------------------------- Bower50 06.02.2010, 19:43 ----------------------------------- Please read this post.I'm sorry but we couldn't play for cash with only 3 - 4 players. http://www.poker-crush.com/forum/pc-tournie-cancelled-vp32466.html#32466 ----------------------------------- msfilly 06.02.2010, 20:08 ----------------------------------- Players go in and seat themselves at table then go off doing other stuff not realizing that they can't do that I know last tourny 3 players did that and didn't return to table until game time thats probably what happened ss every1 that wanted to play today ----------------------------------- MsChikaBoom 06.02.2010, 21:12 ----------------------------------- I am so sorry Karen. This was my first time playing here. And YES, I did see that Bower wanted people to leave. But I thought that was in regards to those people who were not at the table already, so they could restart and rejoin us. I had no idea at all, that he meant it for every person that's in the "Play Poker Free" Room, whether they are at a table or not, for all of us to leave immediately. You see, I WAS trying to keep up with not only Chat and playing, but also with trying to figure out my surroundings. Who's turn is it? How much money do I have? How much money do they have? You know where I'm coming from, right? Anyways, by this time, I had realized Bower also wanted us at the table to leave. So I had tried asking a quick question, but decided it was better just to leave instead. And yet, it wasn't until this point, that I had realized that Bower was in fact being serious, he wasn't joking around. And now he's mad. He's mad because nobody was leaving, no one was listening to him. You know what, I'd be MAD too ! BOWER, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, ACCEPT MY APOLOGY !!! :sorry: MsChikaBoom :sorry: I was in no way, trying to be rude or disrespectful to you ! ----------------------------------- Bower50 06.02.2010, 21:21 ----------------------------------- I wasn't mad at anyone.Only dogs get mad.I was disappointed that we couldn't play our cash tournie.Once everyone understands how our room works,hopefully we won't have the situation being repeated.Just make sure you all watch chat before tournie starts in case I have any special instructions for everyone.It is a FUN tournie to play in so be there next time. ----------------------------------- shortstuff 08.02.2010, 01:51 ----------------------------------- Cindy all is well with us...I was just disappointed but nothing that I can't get past :) ----------------------------------- tweet21 08.04.2010, 17:26 ----------------------------------- yes im up for that count me in ----------------------------------- win4maw 08.04.2010, 20:15 ----------------------------------- TWEET sorry but this was in February. There usually are not tourneys at PC on Saturday sorry win4maw ----------------------------------- ashley85 09.04.2010, 15:41 ----------------------------------- count me in please !!! GLA !!! ----------------------------------- msfilly 09.04.2010, 21:14 ----------------------------------- No tourney ashley check the date from #1 post it was for february but every wednesday there is tourney at 7:00 pm est gl hope to see you there oh and its a 10 seat table 1st come 1st serve