----------------------------------- Bower50 01.04.2009, 15:59 Reminder-- OIFC this weekend ----------------------------------- Qualifiers don't forget this weekend tournies. Friday 9pm ET -- Poker Nordica Saturday 7pm ET -- Third Bullet GOOD THINKING ALL !!!! ----------------------------------- broxi 02.04.2009, 07:09 ----------------------------------- ty for the reminder bower....now lets go team and may everyone play the best they can....hopefully we can get some crushers to reach the final table at least and hopefully soon some of the great players here will be winning these tournaments ----------------------------------- Bower50 02.04.2009, 15:57 ----------------------------------- Noone registered at Nordica yet.Go to Tournaments and Scheduled. You must register,it's not automatic like before. ----------------------------------- valeria 02.04.2009, 17:10 ----------------------------------- Thanks Bower for the reminder to register LOL That helps if you want to play. :P ----------------------------------- char1984 02.04.2009, 17:50 ----------------------------------- :D :D I know I qualified for nordia (I believe)but thought it auto registered.do we use the same password? ----------------------------------- Bower50 03.04.2009, 01:16 ----------------------------------- No password required ----------------------------------- char1984 03.04.2009, 07:19 ----------------------------------- :D :D Thanks for the reminder Bower and was able to remind another who also thought it was automatic so that made me feel helpful also lol... ----------------------------------- PokerGuru 03.04.2009, 07:45 ----------------------------------- PCers, I would like to see as many members as possible register for these 2 tournaments this weekend, WHETHER YOU KNOW HOW TO PLAY POKER YET OR NOT! We need a showing of a large number of members on our poker team! You do not have to make a deposit at either place to register and play. I will come back to this post and edit it to place the banners of both sites for you to click on to register. After you have registered, (remember - no deposit unless you just want to) then click on the tournaments tab and register to play on this team: Guru's Poker Crushers Team. On Friday and Saturday, when you show up to play, IF YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY, just fold your hand about 4 out of every 5 times new hands are dealt (NO KIDDING!) and you will be surprised how high you place in the tourney! REASON: Most players play far too loose, which means they play about 80 percent more hands than they should and they lose most hands because of that! That leaves you winning, even if you folded! To prove what I just said, we have had players not play a single hand at these tournaments and still end up in the top 5 or 10 spots at the finish! We call those our team's ghost players, in fun! THIS IS ALL TRUE! All the above goes to show how important it is to fold every hand you are dealt unless it is a really good hand! One pair of anything is NOT a good hand! FOR NEW MEMBERS: I have appointed Bower50 as our Team Captain and he has done a fantastic job! If you have any questions about all this, just ask him! (By PM if you don't want to ask in public!) The whole point is this: You need the experience of sitting in on a tournament with the team, so you can become comfortable doing so. You need to see there is no way to make a fool of yourself, even if you think you know nothing! Because there are so many players out there who think they know so much when they actually really do know nothing! Again, Team Captain Bower will verify all this! And we need YOU on our Poker Team! So don't be afraid to sign up! I will be back shortly to post the banners for you to sign up for free! Your Guru ----------------------------------- broxi 03.04.2009, 07:50 ----------------------------------- guru the 2 events this weekend are for the ones that qualified for them from the freerolls a couple of weeks ago so new members wont be able to register for these two but will be able to register for the next set when they come up....also i qualified for tomorrows 3rd bullet tournament but unfortunately due to family commitments i dont see me being able to manage to show up tomorrow sorry guys ----------------------------------- PokerGuru 03.04.2009, 08:17 ----------------------------------- Thank you so much, Broxi! My bad! PCers -- Take everything I said in the post above as true, but just move it back 2 weeks until Bower tells you it is time to register for the new tournaments! It will NOT be this weekend for new players! Very sorry. Forgive me? Thanks again, my man, Broxi! Your Guru ----------------------------------- broxi 03.04.2009, 08:37 ----------------------------------- its no wonder you made the mistake guru as the timings have went weird...the 1st freerolls for all members always used to be right at the beginning of the month so ive no idea why they didnt go to the middle of last month and why the finals are this weekend ----------------------------------- PokerGuru 03.04.2009, 08:57 ----------------------------------- Thank you, Broxi, for that loyal defense of my tired, overworked brain! ----------------------------------- crzynana2001 03.04.2009, 13:04 ----------------------------------- also i qualified for tomorrows 3rd bullet tournament but unfortunately due to family commitments i dont see me being able to manage to show up tomorrow sorry guys broxi, I am glad to see you put family first. That is not happening near enough nowadays. kudos to ya!!!!!!!! Enjoy the family time!!!!!!!! hugs, Nana ----------------------------------- PokerGuru 04.04.2009, 11:15 ----------------------------------- Broxi, I second what Nana said! Your Guru ----------------------------------- Bower50 04.04.2009, 14:44 ----------------------------------- All tournies were moved ahead a week to try and get more teams registered.It was confusing Guru.I will be posting April's tournies next week,so ev1 keep your eyes open. I also will be posting the reschedule for this week's Nordica tournie. Sorry for all the confusion,things should be back to normal after next week. ----------------------------------- ojisplayin 04.04.2009, 15:39 ----------------------------------- TYVM ((((Captain)))) For keeping up on all this confusion for us. We would most surely be lost w/out you!! ----------------------------------- crzynana2001 05.04.2009, 02:20 ----------------------------------- 3rd bullet started an hour early.... :( ----------------------------------- valeria 05.04.2009, 03:40 ----------------------------------- Well I made it to third bullet but it just wasn't my night. I had good cards. but it was not meant to be. My 3 8's got beat by 3 8's with a higher kicker. My flush got beat by one card higher flush. My full house got beat by 4 of a kind. LOL No matter how good my cards were they were topped. Soooo maybe next time!! ----------------------------------- ojisplayin 05.04.2009, 15:12 ----------------------------------- I was also confused by the early start time!! I made it in w/ $300 left, but got to 27th. Bummer tho :( ----------------------------------- Bower50 05.04.2009, 16:25 ----------------------------------- Thanks for your kind words Patti.This month's tournies were kinda messed up.Nordica will be later this week.I'll post the date & time. ----------------------------------- PokerGuru 05.04.2009, 17:12 ----------------------------------- Hello PCers -- I would like toexpress my appreciation to Bower for putting up with all the red tape of the League Tournaments and trying his best to keep their confusing ways straightened out. Also to express my apologies to you members who are affected every time a tourneysite messes up. The sites, in turn defend themselves by saying they handle so many freerolls that it it is hard for them to keep them all straight. So, all in all,I guess it is just the way of the world, altho personally I don't think anyone or anyplace should take on more than they can handle right. Oh well. I guess everybody does the best they can ion these confusing times. But I do appreciate the work of Captain Bower and the patience of the Team! Your Guru