Poker Crush Forums

Poker TOURNAMENTS - League Tournament #2 Winners Announced!

PokerGuru - 03.01.2008, 01:50
Post subject: League Tournament #2 Winners Announced!
Hi PCers!

Congratulations to the gladiator players in tonight's tournament at Pitbull! Every player played very, very well!

The last two warriors standing fought it out head to head for close to a full hour!

In the end, Mirrors34 defeated Dlightful to become the new Poker-Crush League Champion!

Also in the money, for the second week in a row, was excellent player, notLOL, finishing at third place.

Our last week's champion, Char1984, almost did it again tonight, but ended up as our "bubble player", just one place short of the money at # 4.

Wyciswyg and OnePercentAngel played an excellent game and finished #5 and #6.

Valeria hang in there, exercising great control, until she was knocked out at #7 spot.

TheContendah and Spookth finished #8 and #9.

Rsablebomb, unfortunately, was not playing her best tonight and finished as #10.

AND THERE YOU HAVE OUR POKER LEAGUE TEAM's performance!

I am extremely proud of the way every player played!

Join us again next week, same time, same place!

CONGRATULATIONS, TEAM!!!

Your proud Guru

mirrors34 - 03.01.2008, 02:05
Post subject:
Thanks for the game.....and thanks for such a good one at that.

I am just glad I improved on my last effort.....

well played allight, that last flop made my eyes and heart jump out of my body

mirrors34
spookth - 03.01.2008, 02:15
Post subject:
Congrats Mirrors great tourney......next time I'm registered I resolve not to show up 20 minutes late!! Congrats allight on your second place finish, and wtg notLOL....great playing!!!!!
PokerGuru - 03.01.2008, 02:37
Post subject:
Hello PC League and Team members!

One thing I feel I MUST remind you! You are playing in these League tournaments against the hardest poker players in the world to beat except for the very top pros!

It is extremely difficult to defeat another Poker-Crusher!

You PC players must have had one helluva teacher! LMBOOOO!

Just trying to lift a few low spirits with a true fact (or MAYBE two!).

You all played a great tourney!

Your Guru

allight - 03.01.2008, 02:54
Post subject:
Great game, mirrors, congratulations! Had a great time and love all you PCers!
Bower50 - 03.01.2008, 03:08
Post subject:
Congrats Mirrors and all PCers.Great tournie.
Hopefully we'll find a site that will let us all
play at the same time.
rsablebomb - 03.01.2008, 03:41
Post subject:
well after geting the straight on the first hand and winning I could not pull another at all. On the flop I had either 4 cards to the flush 2 in hand, or open ended straight. Niether would drop that last piece for me this week. Maybe next week I can have better luck on the draws.

WTG winners
char1984 - 03.01.2008, 04:10
Post subject:
Sad Sad Oh My poker crushers as my apoligies to all not being at the tournament as nothing could have kept me away except I was sent for an emergency ct and it was a few hour process so besides health I would have been there for sure.See ya all next week at the tables Very Happy Very Happy
valeria - 03.01.2008, 06:02
Post subject:
Great game all!!! My full house got beat by one higher card. My pairs got beat by one card. My 3 of kind got beat by a high card kicker!! But I had fun.
mirrors kept freaking me out with his high raises BEFORE the flop even came out. LOL

It is HARD to play a PC'er I have discovered. They have been taught by by the best! Smile

Great game all! I plan on hitting first place before the tournaments schedule at Pitbull are over, so move over char and mirrors!!! *smile*

See ya at the next one!!
valeria - 03.01.2008, 06:07
Post subject:
Oh I neglected in my previous post to say CONGRATS mirrors for being our second winner in our tourneys!!!! GREAT THINKING!!!

Oh char! Hope everything is alright with you?
mirrors34 - 03.01.2008, 06:07
Post subject:
thanks Valeria......I was just so happy with my cards and frame of mind that in the end, worked a treat.

there is room for more than two of us......and with some nice flops......you just never know.....good luck
msfilly - 03.01.2008, 08:30
Post subject:
dang it I keep missing the dang tourneys soory team I don't mean to.

Congrats to the winners
notLOL - 03.01.2008, 09:02
Post subject:
Gosh darn it....I was ready and figeting in my seat waiting....then it was finally 3 hours and someodd minutes til the tourney.....and so i decided i would rest up ....since i hvent been feelin up to par lately and so i signed in to pitbull and turned the volume up on my computer and even set the alarm...well wouldnt you know it i set the alarm for am instead of pm so the alarm didnt go off and i woke up to the cards being dealt....whew i jumped up and found that i had posted and folded to 3rd place and allight and mirrors were finishing there last hand.....ss ....i feel rather embarassed for taking 3rd place on posting and folding....although it does help illustrate some of pokergurus first lessons about folding.... Embarassed
Congrads Mirror!
Good Thinking Mirrors and Allight for making it to the last hands....Good Thinking to all the Players Im sure.
Hope you are ok Charla!!!!!
mirrors34 - 03.01.2008, 09:56
Post subject:
cheers notLOL.............As the table lessened............the thought of two non players grew...........it actually made it harder to combat allights freeflow style game.........
PokerGuru - 03.01.2008, 13:50
Post subject:
Sorry, you sweethearts of my heart, but ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO!

I love to death all your comments!

Your Guru

char1984 - 03.01.2008, 20:10
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy Way to go Mirrors and see ya next week at the tbs Very Happy Very Happy
royalblush - 06.01.2008, 04:47
Post subject:
Hey Hey! No fair, Char, the hidden meanings.

So tell at least ME. What is the tbs?

royal
char1984 - 06.01.2008, 04:53
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy It was short for tables lol Very Happy Very Happy Now my question to you what do you mean no fair hidden meaning I got lost on that or I am just slow (as we know)lol Laughing Laughing
PokerGuru - 06.01.2008, 05:01
Post subject:
I can't wait to see Royal's reply, Char! LOL

Your Guru