Poker Crush Forums

Poker TOURNAMENTS - **Registration is NOW OPEN fr tomorrows tourney**

valeria - 02.01.2008, 00:29
Post subject: **Registration is NOW OPEN fr tomorrows tourney**
Don't forget to register for tomorrow!!
char1984 - 02.01.2008, 00:53
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy Thanks for the reminder Val.memories not real good. Very Happy Very Happy Good luck poker Crushers Very Happy Very Happy
valeria - 02.01.2008, 01:11
Post subject:
I just hope I am going to be able to see! I have an eye exam tomorrow where they gotta do the drops and the whole thing LOL I will bring a seeing eye dog and he can watch my cards hahahaha
rob - 02.01.2008, 04:09
Post subject:
I need some help... I am trying to register for the tourney tomorrow but when I try to submit my entry I get a message saying " Unable to register to league tournament, the number of remaining league games is not greater than the needed games." Is this because I didn't register when the tourney started last week and now I won't be able to play until we have another tourney?? Any thoughts are greatly appreceiated..

Thanks!!

rob
char1984 - 02.01.2008, 04:55
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy LOL Val ill bring a steak to keep your dogs attention. And Rob are you submitting at the poker crush league.once you double click it then a little box will come up telling the price and you click that little box and it will be yellow.I think the leagues open to everyone and theres only about 6 of us signed up.
rob - 02.01.2008, 05:43
Post subject:
Thanks Char, but I did that and that's when I get that little message. I contacted live chat and was told to email support. Hopefully I'll be able to get an answer from them before the start of the game. (fingers crossed)
char1984 - 02.01.2008, 06:06
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy I will keep my toes crossed to.Good luck. Very Happy Very Happy
valeria - 02.01.2008, 08:14
Post subject:
I think you have to play a minimum of 5 games in the tourney so that may be true. Maybe the Guru can get that fixed. I would think as it is a public league anyone could join it at any time.

Kind of strange if you can't otherwise. I could understand for a private league but not a public league.
PokerGuru - 02.01.2008, 18:26
Post subject:
Good thinking to everyone in our second League tourney.

Rob -- I am at this moment trying to get you in.

Valeria -- God bless you tonight.

Everyone -- No secret, I guess, that I am disappointed with myself as well as Pitbull. Trying to make up for it by finding us a better site.

Your Guru

msfilly - 09.01.2008, 06:56
Post subject:
I can't get registered for the tourney it's not even showing up can't find it help please
char1984 - 09.01.2008, 07:35
Post subject:
Very Happy msfilly I am gonna try to copy and paster poker gurus directions as I see it there and a few regisistered.I hope it helps

Posted: 02.01.2008, 20:49

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you sign in at Pitbull, click on LEAGUES at top.

Find PUBLIC LEAGUES.

When the list of them come up, you will have to change the default listing of 25 to 50 by typing it in at bottom of list.

Then scroll thru list to find Poker-Crush. BE SURE YOU HAVE THE PUBLIC, not the private league. You may have to click on PUBLIC LEAGUES at top of page.

To sign up as public league member, you must pay Pitbull one dollar.

If any more, problems, I will help you IMMEDIATELY!
PokerGuru - 09.01.2008, 17:08
Post subject:
Char's message above this one is exactly right.

If any more problems, please post again.

A reminder: Pitbull Support knows NOTHING about the Leagues. Don't listen to them or even ask them anything. They are totally worthless and I have complained to Pitbull about them and also about their totally ridiculous sign-up procedures!

If ANYONE will take a crack at explaining how to sign up for the PUBLIC LEAGUEand then the tourneys, PLEASE DO!

With many apologies,

Your frustrated and mad at Pitbull Guru

char1984 - 09.01.2008, 22:38
Post subject:
Very Happy I just registered and wrote down each thing I did step by step....sign in,and near the top of page it says continue to my home,click that then click play poker and a new window will open.hit league games on side of window and at the top of the list poker crush league will show.click that and another window will open and then hit register on the side under our names and a little window will open.right by the 1.25 price check the little box and hit submit and push ok. I hope this step to step helps.
royalblush - 12.01.2008, 05:47
Post subject:
Just wanted to thank you, char, for being such a good friend to everybody.

royalblush