Poker Crush Forums

Member Tips and Strategies - S&G easy tourneys?

ased - 07.05.2007, 07:32
Post subject: S&G easy tourneys?
Hi guys the problem is I prefer S&G tourneys because it is supposed to be an easy and quick way to make quick bucks. I stay on the lower tables to make sure I make a profit, but playing at pacficpoker, even the lowest tables are getting so competitive it is a real bother where it should be a quick play. They keep wither checking all the time or bluffing and streaching the games, and it is becoming a pain. Do you know rooms where there are quicker, easier S&Gs?
valeria - 07.05.2007, 15:58
Post subject:
Also a new poker room I really really like is Poker4Ever. Great group nice graphics. Give it a shot.
ALW01 - 07.05.2007, 16:03
Post subject:
I think I will to Valeria,

Thank You

Alan
PokerGuru - 07.05.2007, 22:38
Post subject:
Hi ased,

I agree with all the recommendations above and would like to add one caution to you and all other Poker-Crushers:

Unless you are EXTREMELY good, I cannot recommend UltimateBet any longer for a very good reason: Many many pros have recently joined the membership there and I would rather go fishing in an easier-to-catch pond!

(I try to take care of my Crushers in every way I can think of)

Hope you are enjoying being a member of Poker-Crush, ased. You can, by the way, make some quick cash by entering our contests, several every month.

Happy to be

Your PokerGuru

royalblush - 26.05.2007, 23:13
Post subject:
Hi rhea ~

I agree that his only problem is probably not trying enough poker rooms to see that Pacific MAY be an exception.

By the way, what IS your poker room, if you don't mind my asking?

royalblush